The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

cool game

it was fun.

D'sova RPG D'sova RPG

This was extremely....

BORING! OMG... But the battle had a funny intro hahahah, dee doo dee doo dee doo. GG hahahahaha.

Ingenous Personality Quiz Ingenous Personality Quiz

Well...

The thing is, it was right about some stuff at the end, but then the other stuff was totally wrong. It said I am a work aholic but I barely work, and when I do I fuckin hate it.

Crazy Graviton Crazy Graviton

Really, REALLY...

...Boring

Max RPG Max RPG

Uhh..

Now, it's definatley cooler than anything I could make... but to be honest it was just sort of gay. The music was funny though, it made me lol, and I was singing with it. I mean, i'm sure if you spent more time on another game, similiar to this, it would be amazing. With actual characters, a plot, a setting, a certain point in time, etc. Good luck in the future though, i'm waiting to see what you can make.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Dear antipope:

You just suck, obviously. This game ain't hard.

war sound maker war sound maker

FUCK YES

lol i love u man, thank u for making the sounds loop this is awesome, it totally sounds like a battleground now :)

gunshot soundboard 1.1 gunshot soundboard 1.1

Nice

Even thought I can see why a lot of people would see this as dumb, I thought it was pretty cool. I liked making it sound like a battleground, good job man.

neck-twister responds:

Thank you very much! i also love making the sht to a battlefield! maybe i should make a button that makes the sounds repeat! it will make an instant battlefield!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fun but..

This game is to fuckign hard, it pisses me off lol! Maybe the console game will be easier.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

GREAT JOB!

this game was cool, and had good graphics/sound